Digital PH Meter Sensor Tester
Easily measure the pH level of your drinking water, pool and aquarium in seconds. Featuring an eletrode detector, it accurately displays the PH level to the 100th decimal.
Ensure the pH level of the water you're drinking is appropriate and healthy with our pH meter. With differing water quality, some source of water can be harmful for your health.
- Easy to Use: Submerge the pH meter in the solution and get back instant results, clearly displayed in the LCD screen.
- Calibrated Results: Features a built-in calibration function that can be used with the two included buffer powders. Make sure to get accurate results.
- Highly Accurate: Its electrode detector displays back accurate results, with an accuracy of ±0.1 pH and with a precision to the 100th decimal.
- Practical Application: Practical to use in aquariums, in the fishing industry, swimming pools, spas, school laboratories, food & beverages, drinking water, etc.
- Compact and Portable: It is pocket sized, making it easy to carry anywhere.
How to use:
- Remove protective cap.
- First, rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (should not be over the immersion line).
- Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
- After finishing, clear the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Always replace the protective cap after use.
- Turn on PH meter
- Dissolve each buffer solution in 250ML of distilled water
- Immerse the electrode into the PH 6.86 solution,(under the temperature of 25)
- Press the “CAL”(calibration)button for 5 seconds and release
- The display will start flashing 6.86
- Wait until the display stops flashing.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
- Immerse the electrode in PH 4.00 solution,
- Press the “CAL” button for 5 seconds, then press and release immediately the second time
- Reading will start flashing 4.00
- Wait until the display stops flashing
- Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
- Place the meter back to the buffer solution to test calibration. If incorrect, please repeat the calibration
- If the approximate PH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0, calibrate the meter using 6.86 and 9.18 solution. To do this, please follow the calibration chart, The third step is the calibration method for 9.18 points.
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
All products are shipped from our warehouse or partner warehouses, and shipping times vary depending on your country of residence.
- United States: 10-15 days
- Europe and Asia: 15-20 days
- Rest of the World: 20-25 days
It is recommended to provide a phone number during checkout in order to avoid any delays should our carriers encounter any issues during delivery.
After payment has been processed, an order confirmation email will be sent to the email provided at the time of checkout. Once the email confirmation has been sent, your order will begin to be processed.
If you have any questions, shoot us an email and someone from our team will make sure to help you out!
At Prime Stash, we backup the quality of our products with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can return your order within 30 days for a refund.
You can learn more about our return policy and how to submit a return here.
Great value for the price. The best pH meter I've had so far.
I have health problems so pH level is a huge thing for me. This product has really helped me check the water before drinking it wherever I go! Really easy to use - thanks Prime Stash :)
Exactly as described!!
It's very straight-forward to use and the results are very accurate.
Everything is fine, high-quality and accurate device.